5 Great Tips for Selling Your Motorcycle Fast
If you want to sell your motorcycle fast and at a good price, you have to make some extra effort. Making a good deal is possible through proper advertising. At scrapmybike you can easily sell your motorcycle if you follow the tips given below:
5 Great Tips for Selling Your Motorcycle Fast:
- Value of the Motorcycle: Firstly you need to check out the present market value of motorcycles that are the same as yours. You can post motorcycle sale ads on different websites, such as eBay and auto trader. You can also advertise in the newspaper and magazines. Be flexible, keep the asking price competitive and also be ready to negotiate.
- Prepare your Bike: Since the bike is used, cleaning it up is a very good idea. As the potential customer might inspect the bike, he will compare and negotiate accordingly. Repair all the dents and scratches if any on the motorcycle. Also ensure it runs smoothly and starts easily. The potential buyer might want to review the records of bike maintenance and other documents, so keep all of them handy.
- Place an Ad: Place an advertisement on gumtree and other free similar websites. The advertisement should interest the potential buyers. It should include information regarding the asking price for the bike, mode number, make, color, mileage and year. If you have made any modifications and added any kind of accessories to the bike, mention these too. Give a brief description about the use of the bike. Alternatively, you may also contact scrapmybike who buy used motorbikes. Check out the best deal available for your bike and then sell it.
- Pictures: Take plenty of pictures of your bike from as many angles as possible covering its seat, gauges, tire thread, engine, etc. The pictures should be clear and readable. The pictures should be taken in proper lighting. You can add pictures of your motorcycle along with the advertisements. This will interest the potential buyers and they will make inquiries if they are interested.
- Ready for Sale: Once the advertisement is placed, you may receive inquiries of the potential buyers who are interested in buying your motorcycle. They may want to inspect the bike and then negotiate accordingly. Once a price is agreed between the buyer and you, the title, bill of sale and other state forms can be prepared. Choose a secure payment method and complete all the paperwork, and formalities required by the state.
To conclude, selling your used motorcycle is not an easy job. It needs time and patience to get a good deal if selling privately. Contact scrap my bike for a hassle free way to sell your motorcycle: